Learn How to Reduce Your Graves’ Disease Symptoms
If you could change anything with having Graves’ disease, picture….
Your weight is stable; you are no longer losing weight for no reason
Your blood pressure has returned to normal, you have no hand tremors, and your heart isn’t racing
You hair is healthy again, not thinning or breaking
You wake feeling rested and sleep well
You concentrate well; you are not distracted and think clearly
Your moods are stable and you are less anxious or depressed
What if Graves’ disease affected your life less? Think of all the things you could do…
Your Commitment + Our Health Tools
Reduce Your Symptoms and Live Your Best Life
A Symptom Journal membership helps you manage and reduce your symptoms:
- Your Symptom Journal membership gives you a plan. You have a history of your Graves’ disease symptoms and health outcomes saving months or years discovering how to reduce your symptoms.
- You feel confident about your health. You have a GPS to navigate what increases your Graves’ disease symptoms increasing—an early warning system that shows you how to avoid what increases your symptoms.
- You have a system for keeping your body operating at it’s best with Graves’ disease. You have an integrated system for tracking what you eat; your sleeps patterns, and exercise—all key components for being at your best.
- You know how to reduce your symptoms. Your reports show how your health and treatments are working or not working enabling you and your doctor to make changes that can reduce your Graves’ disease symptoms.
- You know how to create your best life. Your reports show you exactly how, what, why, and when your Graves’ disease symptoms increase or decrease—a roadmap to know what to change to create your best life.
- You can take back your power and take control of your health. In less than 5 minutes a day, our patent-pending technology shows you how your lifestyle choices, nutrition, and treatment affect your Graves’ disease symptoms.
Take the Challenge-14 Days to Having the Life You Want
Give us 14 days and we will show you how to reduce your symptoms and live your best life as a Symptom Journal member. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, click on the JOIN button and become a member today!
Track Your Symptoms
graves’ disease symptom checklistTrack your symptoms and learn how to reduce your symptoms and bring your illnesses under control. In 2-3 minutes a day you can answer daily questions that can show you how to create a healthier life. Find Answers
graves’ disease symptom reportsGet answers through reports that show you exactly how, what, why, and when your symptoms increase or decrease, helping you achieve amazing results and a healthier life. Live Well!
graves’ disease live wellLive well and know what choices to change based on the results you see in your reports. Your reports show you how to create a healthier life and with your doctor’s help you can modify your treatment plan and live your best life.
Track Your Symptoms + Find Answers = Live Well!
We promise the information you gain, as a Symptom Journal member will give you invaluable insights and the possibility for life-changing results with Graves’ disease, a personal road map for turning obstacles into victories. Don’t lose another day, become a member today—have the tools to unlock your best life.
You Deserve to Live Your Best Life with Graves’ disease
Discover the power of symptom tracking:
- Discover in real time if your Graves’ disease symptoms are increasing or decreasing because of your nutrition, medications, and therapies, and how these choices affect your health outcomes.
- Life-changing results can be yours through symptom tracking; eliminate wasted months and potentially years of not having accurate answers about what is working or not working with your Graves’ disease treatment plan.
- Feel confident with reports that you can share with your doctor when discussing your health, giving you facts to back up how you are feeling and how your Graves’ disease treatment plan is working or not working.
- The goal of symptom tracking is symptom reduction allowing you to manage your health and create your best quality of life.
Most of us have systems for managing our finances, weight, time, and exercise. Managing your health is no different. You can’t manage what you don’t track. We are patients like you, who took action, created web-based health tools, found solutions to difficult questions, and wanted to share our discoveries to help you create your best quality of life with Graves’ disease. Join our community as a Symptom Journal member and live your best life.
You Can’t Manage What You Don’t Track
What is Graves’ Disease?
Graves’ disease, also known as toxic diffuse goiter, is the most common form of hyperthyroidism, accounting for approximately 85% of the people that have hyperthyroidism. Hyperthyroidism occurs when your thyroid gland, located at the front of your neck, just below your windpipe, produces an excess of thyroid hormones. The term hyperthyroidism pertains to any disease, which creates an overabundance of thyroid hormone. Graves’ disease is an autoimmune disorder that occurs when the body’s immune system acts against its own healthy cells and tissue. Learn more about Graves’ disease as a member of the Symptom Journal.
Causes of Graves’ Disease
Graves’ disease happens when the immune system starts making antibodies called thyroid-stimulating immunoglobulin (TSI) that attaches itself to the thyroid cells. TSI mimics the action of TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) and stimulates the thyroid gland to create an excess of thyroid hormone. Scientists don’t know the exact reasons why people develop Graves’ disease, but the most common factors that may cause Graves’ disease are: age-usually occuring in people under 40 years of age, gender-Graves’ disease tends to be more prevalent in women than men, and heredity-chances of developing Graves’ disease increases with a family member having the disease. More causes and common risk factors associated with Graves’ disease are discussed in the member’s section.
Symptoms of Graves’ Disease
Since the thyroid gland is one of the major regulators of our body’s metabolism, symptoms of your thyroid hormones being high have far reaching effects on major functions in your body. For many people with Graves’ disease, it feels like their bodies are on overdrive, their sleep patterns are disturbed, they are losing weight for no reason, and they often feel driven and tired. An extensive list of symptoms for Graves’ disease is presented in your Symptom Checklist. Through your Daily Questions you can monitor how your symptoms, treatment, and lifestyle are affecting your overall health.
Diagnosis, Treatment & Self-Care with Graves’ Disease
Understanding the process your doctor may use in diagnosing Graves’ disease helps you ask questions and better understand your diagnosis and treatment process. In the members area, there is a full description of the Graves’ disease diagnosis process and possible tests that your doctor may order. We discuss the conventional treatment options along with alternative and complementary treatments that other individuals with Graves’ disease have found helpful. Our Graves’ disease Self-Care section for members explains how simple lifestyle choices can help improve your health outcomes and quality of life.
As a member of the Symptom Journal, you will be able to see how your treatment, lifestyle choices, and nutrition correlate with how your symptoms increase or decrease through our Reports area, allowing you to make timely changes with your health team that saves you money, time, and energy. The information you receive from your reports will help you make changes that help you live your best life with Graves’ disease.
Exercise, Nutrition & Support for Graves’ Disease
In the Exercise and Nutrition section for members, we cover some of the most popular diets and exercise tips that people have used to positively affect their quality of life and outcomes with Graves’ disease. We also provide an Inspiration Toolkit for our members, giving you tools, support, and motivational techniques for staying inspired with your health journey. We understand the day-to-day challenges with Graves’ disease and want to support you in creating your best quality of life.
Still not convinced that Symptom Journal can make a significant and positive change in your health, then Read Tamara’s Story > and see how symptom tracking changed her life.