Learn How to Manage Your Asperger Symptoms
Imagine the life you want with Asperger Syndrome and picture…
You are more open to change and new situations with less of a need for people to conform to rigid rules
You are more able to feel compassion and empathy for people and relate to their feelings or the situation
You are able to read body language, understand social cues, and pick up on non-verbal cues from people
You are less obsessive about your interests, but still keenly interested in your areas of interest
You are able to form long-term friendships and intimate relationships
You feel at ease in social and professional situations
What if Aspergers affected your life less? Think of all the things you could do…
Your Commitment + Our Health Tools
Reduce Your Symptoms and Live Your Best Life
Make the changes you want in your life as a Symptom Journal member:
- Your Symptom Journal membership gives you a plan. You have a history of your Asperger symptoms and health outcomes saving months or years discovering how to manage or reduce your symptoms.
- You feel confident in your relationships. You have a GPS to navigate professional and personal relationships, rather than your feedback coming from friends, coworkers, or your spouse to know when your asperger symptoms cause a challenge.
- You have a system for keeping your body operating at it’s best with Asperger Syndrome. You have an integrated system for tracking what you eat; your sleeps patterns, and exercise—all key components for being at your best.
- You know how to manage or reduce your symptoms. Your reports show how your health and treatments are working or not working enabling you and your doctor to make changes that can reduce your Asperger symptoms.
- You know how to create your best life. Your reports show you exactly how, what, why, and when your Asperger symptoms increase or decrease—a roadmap to know what to change to create your best life.
- You can take back your power and take control of your health. In less than 5 minutes a day, our patent-pending technology shows you how your lifestyle choices, nutrition, and treatment affect your Asperger Syndrome.
Take the Challenge-14 Days to Having the Life You Want
Give us 14 days and we will show you how to reduce your symptoms and live your best life as a Symptom Journal member. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, click on the JOIN button and become a member today!
Track Your Symptoms
adult asperger symptom checklist and learn how to reduce your symptoms and bring your illnesses under control. In less than 5 minutes a day you can answer questions that show you how to create a healthier life. Find Answers
adult asperger symptom reports through reports that show you exactly how, what, why, and when your symptoms increase or decrease, helping you achieve amazing results and a healthier life. Live Well!
adult asperger live well and know what choices to change based on the results you see in your reports, showing you and your doctor how to reduce your symptoms so you can live your best life.
Track Your Symptoms + Find Answers = Live Well!
****youtube video ***
We promise the information you gain, as a Symptom Journal member will give you invaluable insights and the possibility for life-changing results with Asperger Syndrome, a personal road map for turning obstacles into victories. Don’t lose another day, become a member today—have the tools to unlock your best life.
You Deserve to Live Your Best Life with Asperger Syndrome
Discover the power of symptom tracking:
- Discover in real time if your asperger symptoms are increasing or decreasing because of your nutrition, medications, and therapies, and how these choices affect your health outcomes.
- Life-changing results can be yours through symptom tracking; eliminate wasted months and potentially years of not having accurate answers about what is working or not in your treatment plan.
- Feel confident with reports that you can share with your doctor when discussing your health, giving you facts to back up how you are feeling and how your treatment plan is working or not working.
- The goal of symptom tracking is symptom reduction allowing you to manage your health and create your best quality of life.
Most of us have systems for managing our finances, weight, time, and exercise. Managing your health is no different. You can’t manage what you don’t track. We are patients like you, who took action, created web-based health tools, found solutions to difficult questions, and wanted to share our discoveries to help you create your best quality of life with Asperger Syndrome. Join our community as a Symptom Journal member and live your best life.
You Can’t Manage What You Don’t Track
What is Adult Asperger Syndrome?
Asperger Syndrome (AS) is a neurobiological disorder, a term used when referring to higher-functioning individuals within the autism spectrum disorder (ASD) who generally don’t experience severe intellectual impairments. AS is an autism spectrum disorder (ASD), one of a distinct group of neurological conditions known by a greater or lesser degree of impairment in language and communication skills, as well as repetitive or restrictive patterns of thought and behavior. Learn more about adult Asperger Syndrome as a member of the Symptom Journal.
Although diagnosed mainly in children, Asperger Syndrome is being increasingly diagnosed in adults who seek medical help for mental health conditions such as depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). No studies have yet been conducted to determine the incidence of AS in adult populations.
Causes of Adult Asperger Syndrome
Current research points to brain abnormalities as the cause of AS. It is thought that the incidence of AS is not well established, but experts in population studies conservatively estimate that probably two out of every 10,000 children have the disorder. There are many different theories about causes of Asperger Syndrome. Many studies are being conducted about differences in brain activity.
Scientists have always known that there had to be a genetic component to AS and the other ASDs because of their tendency to run in families. A specific gene for AS, however, has never been identified. Inside the members area of the Symptom Journal, we discuss in detail the different theories and possible risk factors that are associated with Asperger Syndrome.
Symptoms of Adult Asperger Syndrome
Asperger syndrome is a pervasive developmental disorder that is seen as a pattern of symptoms, rather than a disorder based on a single symptom. The symptoms don’t always appear obvious until you get older, and the symptoms and differences between yourselves and others become more distinct. Adults with AS have impaired social interactions, tend to have repetitive and restricted patterns of behavior including activities and interests, and generally show no significant delay in cognitive development or language.
The most distinguishing symptom of AS is a person with an obsessive interest in a single object or topic to the exclusion of any other. An extensive list of symptoms for adult Asperger Syndrome is presented in your Symptom Checklist. Through your Daily Questions you can monitor how your symptoms, treatment, and lifestyle are affecting your overall health.
Diagnosis, Treatment & Self-Care with Asperger Syndrome
Understanding the process your doctor may use in diagnosing adult Asperger Syndrome helps you ask questions and better understand the diagnosis and treatment process. In the Members area, there is a full description of the diagnosis process and possible tests that your doctor may order to determine whether you have Asperger Syndrome. We discuss the conventional treatment options along with alternative and complementary treatments that other individuals with Asperger Syndrome have found helpful. Our adult Asperger Syndrome Self-Care section for members explains how simple lifestyle choices can help improve your outcomes and quality of life.
As a member of the Symptom Journal, you will be able to see how your treatment, lifestyle choices, and nutrition correlate with how your symptoms spike or lessen through our Reports area, allowing to make timely changes with your health team that saves you time, money, and energy. The information you receive from your reports will help you make changes that help you live your best life with Asperger Syndrome.
Exercise, Nutrition & Support for Adult Asperger Syndrome
In the Exercise and Nutrition section for members, we cover some of the most popular diets and exercise tips that people have used to positively affect their quality of life and outcomes with adult Asperger Syndrome. We also provide the Inspiration Toolkit for our members, giving you tools, support, and motivational techniques for staying inspired with your health journey. We understand the day-to-day challenges with adult Asperger Syndrome and want to support you in creating your best quality of life.
Still not convinced that Symptom Journal can make a significant and positive change in your health, then Read Tamara’s Story > and see how symptom tracking changed her life.